Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Haircut


Last night I got a spontaneous haircut.
A special thanks to Shannon Anna and Megan.
They made my mohawk what it is today because they made my mohawk.


Its a mohawk and needless to say its pretty sweet.
Disclaimer: All pictures below are to be taken lightly and as a metaphor.



As you notice the girls are definitely enjoying my acting.



This is the image that most mohawks get.
I obviously did not get this mohawk for frivolous exam study distraction.
I got this mohawk to try and change the image of mohawk culture.
Today I passed out cookies in the library with a mohawk.
It was not received as well as Ryan Etheridge who did not have a mohawk but I am making steps to converge the two cultures into one.

2 comments:

Elleth said...

HOW is this a metaphor?

sebb said...

maybe it wasn't the mohawk as much as it was the logo on your shirt.